Thursday, September 3, 2009

Furniture for Sale!


As most of you know Nick and I are itching to get out of Raleigh and head west. West as in Western North Carolina! As soon as my house sales we will be packing up and moving on! I'm posting a few of my favorite pieces of furniture that I've refinished to craigslist this afternoon. If you or anyone you know is looking for unique one of a kind pieces please send them this link! The first is a chest with a tall mirror, perfect for an entry way or dining room. I've been using it for a catch all for scarves and hats, table clothes and linens. Painted a turquoise blue and slightly distressed, it will add character to any room.

The next piece is an antique dresser, the drawers pull out nice and smoothly, painted a light baby pink. What I loved about this dresser was the shallow drawers. In my opinion, its perfect for tiny baby clothes. I added detail to the round feet in a darker pink. Prices are negotiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment